The perfect energy-packed breakfast for busy mornings. Packed full of fibers, slow-digesting
carbohydrates, and healthy omega-3 fats.
· 1/3 cup of gf oats
· ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
· ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk yogurt
· 1 TBS chia seeds
· 1 packet of organic stevia
· ½ tsp cinnamon
· ¼ cup of fruit of your choice (blueberries, raspberries, peaches, apple, etc.)
· drizzle of honey
· drizzle of nut butter
1. In a mason jar or large coffee mug mix together the oats, milk, yogurt, chia seeds, stevia and cinnamon.
2. Place in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 4 hours)
3. Top with sliced fruit and a drizzle of honey and nut butter, and enjoy!