Garlic Herb Crackers
A healthy homemade snack for the entire family. Grain-free, gluten-free, and low-carb crunchy garlic herb crackers. Perfect with a charcuterie board, homemade soup, or fresh hummus.
• 1 cup almond flour
• ½ cup sunflower seeds
• 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseeds
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 tablespoon water
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 tsp rosemary
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 tsp salt + extra sea salt to sprinkle on top
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a food processor process the almond flour, sunflower seeds, ground flax seeds, seasonings, and salt until you have a finely ground mixture. Make sure your almonds and flax seeds are ground ahead of time into a flour type texture before adding it to this mixture.
• Transfer to a large mixing bowl. To the mixing bowl add in the olive oil, honey, and water. Stir the mixture until a large ball forms.
• Use your hands to form the dough into a thick square or rectangular shape. Place the cracker dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out to about 1/8-inch thick or the thickness of two quarters stacked together.
• Remove the top parchment paper. Transfer the cracker dough, with the bottom parchment still attached to a baking sheet. Cut the dough into cracker shapes using a pizza cutter or large knife. Sprinkle the crackers with a little bit of sea salt.
• Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
• Cool completely before separating into crackers. (Store in an airtight container at room temperature.)