Cauliflower Mock Potato Salad
This mock potato salad recipe is great if you're following a paleo, keto, or lower carbohydrate diet! It has all the yummy flavors of creamy potato salad without all the extra starchy carbs! I promise you won't even know the potatoes are missing.
· 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small bite-sized pieces
· 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
· 3-4 TBS Avocado mayonnaise
· 2 large dill pickles chopped
· 2 green onions chopped
· 1 TBS mustard
· 1 tsp. salt
· 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
· ¼ tsp onion powder
· ¼ tsp garlic powder
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add chopped cauliflower; cover and cook for 5 minutes. Drain in a large colander and rinse under cold water to cool and stop the cooking process.
2. Lay the cauliflower on a towel to dry out and refrigerate for an hour or for 20 minutes in the freezer to bring down the temperature.
3. Combine cauliflower and all remaining ingredients. Chill for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
4. When ready to serve, taste, and adjust salt and pepper as desired.