Blueberry Lemon Muffins
Fiber filled blueberry lemon muffins great for a quick breakfast or afternoon snack! Gluten free & dairy free.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Author Colleen Clesen
· 1 cup gf oat flour (glyphosphate free) OR Cassava Flour
· ¾ cup almond flour
· 3 tbs coconut flour
· ¼ cup ground flaxseed
· 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk unsweetened yogurt
· 1 tsp cinnamon
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 2 eggs
· 1/3 cup coconut sugar
· 2 tbs coconut oil
· ½ cup nut milk
· 1 lemon juiced
· 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
· 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
· Optional: 3-4 TBS chia seeds
1. Heat your oven to 375 degrees and fill your muffin tin with liners. Batter should make 12 muffins depending on your muffin tin size.
2. In a large bowl mix the almond flour, oat/cassava flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and ground flax.
3. In a separate bowl mix the melted coconut oil, yogurt, eggs, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl. Once mixed add in the blueberries and chia seeds (optional).
5. Once the batter is all mixed pour into the muffin tin liners evenly.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
7. Let cool-can be frozen for 3 months or stored in the fridge for 1 week.